This school provides basic materials on Commutative Algebra and on algebraic curves.
Dates: July 8, 2013 – July 19, 2013
– Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics (VIASM)
– Southeast Asian Mathematical Society (SEAMS)
– Centre International de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées (CIMPA)
Ngo Bao Chau (Chicago and VIASM, Director), Doan Trung Cuong (Institute of Mathematics Hanoi), Le Tuan Hoa (VIASM) and Nguyen Chu Gia Vuong (Institute of Mathematics Hanoi).
Audience: Undergraduate students and graduate students.
Prof. Ngo Bao Chau, Prof. Nguyen Tu Cuong, Dr. Doan Trung Cuong, Dr. Dinh Thanh Trung and Dr. Nguyen Chu Gia Vuong.
Registration: Before June 15th 2013.
Undergraduate students and graduate students can apply to participate in this school by sending application (form below) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Application form for international students: VSEAMS2013-Application-EN
– Application form for Vietnamese students: VSEAMS2013-Application-VN
Selection announcement of participants and grants will be made on June 20th 2013.
Visit the conference site for more details: http://viasm.edu.vn/activities/school_ac2013/